Pages

4.7.17

Marina Del Rey, California


M A R I N A  D E L  R E Y *


Hi Loves! It has been a long time since I last posted (longer than I wish it was), but I am excited to finally do so! Last Sunday, after a yummy breakfast at Le Pain, G. and I drove south and we spent a few hours in Marina Del Rey. It is so close, but yet, I had never been and you know how much I like discovering new places. We did not stay long, but just enough time to walk around, smell the fresh air of the ocean and feel the wind and the sun on our faces. And that was so refreshing. These days are what keep me going and they remind me how much I love it here. Not too much blah blah tonight, just sharing these few shots X.

Oh, and it's finally July and I could not be more excited about it. I miss the island life sometimes, but G. and I walked on the beach yesterday and these California landscapes always make me forget everything. I am also planing a few day-trips for this summer and I am excited and hoping to be able to go and sharing these here - "Dreaming after all, is a form of planning."

*


- Xxx Célia

1 comment: