Pages

7.2.17

Hogwarts Will Always Be There to Welcome You Home (The Wizarding World of Harry Potter)


“You know what the issue is with this world? Everyone wants some magical solution to their problem and everyone refuses to believe in magic.” 

― Lewis Carroll


Hi loves! I'm not really going to talk about travel today, but this blog wouldn't be at my image if I didn't talk about this place. I've talked about Universal Studios Hollywood (HERE) before (and God knows how much fun I always have there), but Hogwarts wasn't there yet and I really wanted to talk about it at some point.

I never really mentioned it, but I love reading and there are books that I have read over and over again, i.e. the Harry Potter ones. I've always liked the Harry Potter saga and if sometimes I feel silly mentioning it, this is a story that I love beyond words and that I never get tired of. So of course, when I learned three years ago that Universal was extending the park and building the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, I couldn't be more excited. And I had to wait. A lot (well, just two years to be exact; but let's be honest, it seemed like forever). I always used to joke that I couldn't leave LA before it opened ha; but I went about 5 times since the opening and well, no surprises here, I love it. It's one thing to read something and imagine it and another one being able to live it. I know it sometimes can seem strange from the outside, and for people who don't like it, it can seem a bit stupid I guess. But for someone like me who this story means so much, well, this place is a dream come true. No need to mention that I love going there and that I am always having so much fun. I won't really go into details, but the Forbidden Journey ride is my new favorite and the Butterbeer is actually pretty tasty. The park is not that big, but just know that if you're a Potterhead, I know for sure that you'll like it ⚡️ 

I said it before, but I love spending days at Universal in general and with Hogwarts there, no need to say that I love it even more. It's a good thing that I only live 15 minutes away from it..


“I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.”  *











“It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live".

― J.K. Rowling.






Xxx Célia

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh une fan !!!Bienvenue au club ! ;)
    J'adoreee Harry Potter. Tellement que je serais prête à aller à Londres visiter les studios toute seule. (ce qui ne tardera pas)
    Je ne suis pas aller au parc aux Etats-Unis mais j'ai visiter celui du Japon qui est un peu plus petit. J'étais comme une enfant et j'ai adoré les décos, les magasins et l'attraction de l'hyppogriphe
    J'espère pouvoir visiter celui-ci aussi.
    Tes photos sont superbes.

    https://theelsadiary.blog/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci :* !! Je me sens moins seule ha. Les studios à Londres doivent être tellement magiques, je serais aussi prête à y aller tout de seule ha.
      Oui, les magasins dans les parcs sont tellement tops, je pourrais y passer des heures. Le parc d'Orlando c'est le plus grand, je pense que ca doit valoir le coup aussi ! :)

      Delete

Love notes *