Pages

18.10.15

San Diego by Night



“For those who are lost, there will always be cities that feel like home.” 

― Simon Van Booy, Everything Beautiful Began After.



*


This week, I figured that I needed to come back to the origins: San Diego. That's where everything started and where everything forever changed. I felt that it was time to post one my favorite photo ever.

I had planned to talk about career & travel. Two subjects constantly stuck in my mind. I used to never know what I wanted to do in life, this has always been the problem with me. I like many things and never really find the time to do them all. Despite all of this, the only thing that I am certain about, is that I want to travel the world and this thought never goes away. What I am also sure about, is that I want to stay in California and live here as long as I can. For this to happen, I need to work and I need to work hard - and I must say that this hasn't been easy. It's actually way harder than I thought it would be. Because yes, I'm picky and I only want to work on what I like: which is my second passion, movies and TV Shows. Life is too short to be doing something you don't want. Life is too short to be dealing with things you don't like. I felt like I was doing pretty fine, but it has recently been harder than before. I have recurrent ups and downs and I feel even worse when I have them, because I shouldn't. But figuring out your life and what you want/need is never easy. I'm living in Los Angeles, I should be so happy all the time - but I worry too much, worry that this might all stop and I have no idea what will happen then. I love my life here, there is always something happening. I am always trying new things, always exploring and discovering. It's not always easy, but nothing good in life comes from something easy. And yes, I want to travel the world and I often feel overwhelmed when I think about all the places there are to see, but I know that right now I'm where I am supposed to be. Everything happens for a reason and new adventures are always around the corner. You always meet new people that impact you, even for a short moment. You always fail, only to grow better. You often ache, only to feel better. So here is to living a loved life, to chasing dreams, to chasing fringes. Whatever and wherever they may be. 


- Love, Célia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love notes *