Pages

5.7.15

San Diego: Pacific Beach


Well, here we are, the first blog post! I hesitated a long time about the subject of this one. The first post is never that original, yet you want to start with something amazing, because well, it's the first one. In fact, the first "something" should always be special and there is this great quote that I particularly love: "When was the last time you did something for the first time?". To be honest, I have no ideas where I once read this, but I always keep it in mind. I believe that life should be about pushing yourself and adventures and always trying something new. So when I found myself stuck in a corner of my life, the only thing I was avid for, was adventures. That's why I decided to leave for San Diego all by myself. San Diego was the first U.S city I visited, "my first love" as I often recall it. This is where all started and there isn't any more logical first post than this one. 

I was living in Pacific Beach. PB has these great holidays, summer and surfing vibes (in other words, typical southern California). You can wander on the sidewalk among people skateboarding and rollerblading along the beach. You can also find shops and great places to eat or just get a drink. I loved my time there and to be honest, it just felt like a vacation every day.

It will always be one of the best memories of my life (if not the best). Everything was new, pretty and I met incredible people who became friends for life. I love the atmosphere of this city and I am always happy to go back whenever I have the chance to. This is definitely a spot that you should spend time at if you visit San Diego and here are some pictures in the meantime :)


- With love, Célia

7 comments:

  1. Great first post. You are such a good writer and photographer. Can't wait to read the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ton blog est très beau! Et il m'oblige à travailler un peu mon anglais en plus! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup :) Oui j'ai choisi l'anglais parce que c'est plus universel, mais je pense faire une deuxième version en français ;)

      Delete
  3. Pareil que Tiphaine, au moins je travaille aussi mon anglais avant de partir haha
    Je suis impatiente de surfer aussi à San Diego :)

    Ines ☮♡
    www.destinationlosangeles.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne t'en fais pas, une fois que tu seras là, tu vas vite améliorer ton anglais :) Et je te conseille vraiment San Diego, tu me diras ce que tu en penses :)

      Delete
  4. Tes photos sont magnifiques ! Ça m'a donné envie de l'ajouter comme stop sur notre chemin pour l'année prochaine :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci beaucoup ! Oui tu devrais vraiment y aller, c'est chouette et ça représente tellement la Californie <3 J'espère que tu aimeras :)

      Delete

Love notes *